The difference between a cold dryer and a suction dryer may be very different. As the saying goes, "a tiny difference is a thousand miles away.". Please pay attention to the difference between the two (cold dryer and suction dryer) when purchasing.
1. There is no consumption of compressed air: most users do not have high requirements for the dew point of compressed air, for example, the use of cold dryer can save energy than the use of suction dryer;
2. No valve wear: the suction dryer has the problem of switch valve, although there are valve parts in the cold dryer, but there is basically no wear problem;
3. There is no need to add or replace adsorbent regularly;
4. Low operating noise: the suction dryer has the noise of pressure relief of the adsorption tower, and the operating noise of the cold dryer is generally not heard in the air compressor room;
5. Routine maintenance is relatively simple, as long as the automatic drainage filter screen can be cleaned on time;
6. Generally, the oil-water separator can meet the air quality requirements of the cold dryer;
Compared with the adsorption dryer, the "pressure dew point" of the compressed air treated by the cold dryer can only reach above 0 ℃, so the drying depth of the gas is far less than that of the suction dryer.
According to the regeneration way of adsorbent, there are two kinds of adsorption dryer;
It can be divided into two types: non thermal regeneration adsorption dryer and thermal regeneration adsorption dryer.
Because the non thermal adsorption dryer works according to isothermal adsorption, also known as "pressure swing adsorption"; the thermal adsorption dryer works according to isobaric adsorption, also known as "temperature swing adsorption". In practice, there is also a kind of micro thermal dryer. In form, micro thermal regenerative dryer also heats up the regeneration gas. However, because the regeneration gas it uses comes from the dry air with low water content, it is also a "pressure swing adsorption" dryer.